Handmade+poly+license+plate+with+fly+high+eagle.+ +Outdoor+vinyl+placed+on+the+front UV+and+weather+resistant+++flexible+plate White+license+plate+with+vivid+blue+Eagle’s+head+and+Red+lettering+as+shown+in+picture. Picture+is+an+example+of+how+your+plate+will+look+with+decal+and+placing+of+th…
Here are 8 possible steps to one million dollars in the next year. If you dream of a day with a million dollar bank account, then read this article and start working, read now, as you can see, the million dollars appear in front of your eyes in less than a year.
1) Start by saying $ 200 we buy a TV valued at about $ 250 for $ 200 and resell it to $ 300
We do it several times during the first month for a total of $ 600
2) Month 2 we buy a really cheap car and give it an immaculate cleaning to sell it to 1200 dollars, we buy and sell 4 small cars in the next month and is at 3000 kronor
3) We buy and sell 4 cars during the third month but at a higher price level compared to the previous month. The balance is now at $ 12,000
4) We continue with vehicles that make sure to carefully find sellers who are not resistant to a lower offer but at this level we buy and sell better cars. We buy and sell at $ 12,000 but sell the car at $ 16,000 and we do it 4 times. Our balance at the end of the month is $ 28,000
5) Use $ 28,000 as a deposit to buy a large corner block. We go to the town hall and get a partial split approval and within one month the 2 blocks are for sale. We paid $ 60,000 for the block but are now selling the 2 smaller blocks to $ 50,000 each because they are boutique blocks. We are left with $ 58,000 by the end of the month.
6) We do it above again, but we do it with two blocks so we are now left with $ 138,000
7) We do it above again but this time with 4 blocks at the same time. We are at $ 298,000 by the end of the month.
8) We buy some nice country in a nice neighborhood and build 4 apartments on one side of the big block and next to we build a luxurious mansion. We sell each apartment for $ 200,000 each and we live in the mansion valued at $ 200,000 for a total asset and a cash value of $ 1 million.