You Want To See More About Luxury Cars And Lifestyle? CLICK Here And FOLLOW NOW!
We all know that social media marketing and internet marketing are two of the same as far as brand building and sharing goes. Creating a website, creating a brand, building social media accounts to connect to a larger audience, is all marketing no matter what you call it. Here we look at some tips on not only sharing socially, but how to do it right and getting viewers to share your posts, videos and articles.
Facebook is the best visited social network:
Most of the great Facebook posts or ads that pop up on our walls just adorn daily to stimulate two types of reactions. You either want to click on the ad or ignore it. Whether you create a Facebook ad for yourself, simply to promote a book or CD or if you work on behalf of a company, you want to target a larger audience and drive more traffic to a website, the idea is the same.
Keep it simple:
Keep it simple and go to a regular type of reaction with each new Facebook ad or post. If you get lots of click-throughs that are a bonus. Even if you have written hundreds of times or in total many Facebook ads, it does not mean that the next will be successful. Sometimes it seems the more difficult you try, the less impressions or clicks you will get. There is science behind Facebook ads or Google AdSense Ads for that part, but no doubt a lot of luck and testing.
There is no magic drink to get Facebook viewers to click on your ad. One thing is certain, the more you send, the more experience you will get. Eventually it gets easier and you start to see your success rise.
Very sharp posts:
What people really want to do is share! If a post, a joke or a video hits them in a fun or special way, they want share it on Facebook.
Sharp and often viral posts do one of the following:
- Promotional gifts: They give away any type of discount, offer, coupon, eBook or contest that everyone wants to participate in.
- Advisory Tips: Ads or posts about tips, business secrets or issues we can all identify with are very sharp, like where you can win a free car or get free Facebook fans
- WARNINGS: Anything that increases our senses and warns of danger is usually very popular on Facebook.
- AMUSING: Some of the funniest videos, pictures or quotes are very sharp as long as they are in good taste and not too offensive to any religion, sect or person in general. Make sure it turns to a wide audience and has lots of appeal, so keep it fun but easy.
- INSPIRATION: Quotes that are inspiring can be the best way to make people feel good inside. They will then probably share a post that has personal insight, a metaphor or real meaning.
- AMAZING: Pictures, videos and amazing facts are very much involved. As soon as you watch a great video and notice the "WOW" factor, the range of the split button.